Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Review - Never Give In To Fear by Marti MacGibbon

Never Give in to Fear: Laughing All the Way Up From Rock BottomNever Give in to Fear: Laughing All the Way Up From Rock Bottom by Marti MacGibbon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Top 3 things I liked about the whole book - The road to recovery, the unknown and the wild ride provided by the author.

Top 3 things I liked about the main character - Her humour, how she never allowed anything to pull her down and she always seemed to keep a positive outlook in every situation.

Top 3 things I liked about the setting in this book - I enjoyed the traveling, the many people Marti encounters and Marti’s escape from Japan.

Did you find that the cover and title represented what the story was really about? No I felt the cover did not give readers a glimpse into the story between. If just looking at the cover, I would not have purchase the book. Yes, the cover is beautiful but does not tell me anything about what the story might be about.


Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment