Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Review 5 Stars: Trapped by George Bernstein

TrappedTrapped by George A. Bernstein
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Secondary characters play an important role in this book. Kevin, he just wants the best for Jackee. He went to great lengths to protect her.

If you could rewrite the ending, would you?

Why rewrite something that completes the story. When it fits with everything, nothing needs to be changed.

How you define yourself is a central theme in this story.

I could picture myself as Jackee. Someone energetic always facilitating someone/something, wanting everyone to be as blessed as I am. I could not picture myself married to someone like Phil.

If you were to talk with the author, what would you want to know?

I would like to know where he got the idea for the plot.


Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment