Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Fatal Trial by Mick Bose

Fatal TrialFatal Trial by Mick Bose
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


What have you read that is similar to this book? Each and every book is unique but some elements were a bit similar to the tv series "ER".

Was the story credible? The characters credible? Yes, the story was credible. I would not be surprised if this is happening right now. Drug companies probably have a lot of politicians on the payroll.

Do you feel as if your views on a subject have changed by reading this text? Yes, will not try any new drug available until it has been out awhile and people know the side effects.

Which character could you relate to best? I could relate to Faye and her need for closure with finding her father. They were/are close. Not knowing what happened is the hardest part.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment