Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Fighting the Effects of Gravity: A Bittersweet Journey Into Middle Life by James Robinson Jr

Fighting the Effects of Gravity: A Bittersweet Journey Into Middle LifeFighting the Effects of Gravity: A Bittersweet Journey Into Middle Life by James Robinson, Jr.
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Make a list of facts you learned from the story I am in middle aged and I learned I need to take better care of my body. Exercise more, eat more vegetables, just general things we all know that we should do but do not try.

List the characters and describe them James – author and main character; Debbie - author's wife

What problems does one of the characters have, and how does he or she solve it? The author is facing middle age. He learns to accept this but fights it along the way.

Where did the story take place? This is the authors life, takes place in 1980’s –early 2000.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment