Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Review: A Tale of the Other Kind by Leandi Cameron

A Tale of the Other Kind (Therian, #1)A Tale of the Other Kind by Leandi Cameron
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Five things you liked about the main character. Kai is driven, protective, loving, empathetic, adaptable. I loved everything about him.

If you could only save one character from the book, which one would it be and why? Kai - he has strong powers, just like his dad and I think there are more stories to come from him than any of the other characters.

Tell about the most exciting part of the book. When Astrid, Kai, Sienna and Ogel were fighting Quinn and the harpies. The author describes each scene in detail and I read this scene alone at least twice so I could experience it again.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment